Realm x Brokoli Arbour Day Staking Pools
Powered by UniCrypt Network
Earth Day, Arbour Day, 4/20, the grand opening of Brokoli’s Green NFT store… This April really is all about everything GREEN! Depending where you are in the world, you are no doubt starting to notice Spring growing around you… and maybe (hopefully!) you are asking yourself what you can do to give back to the planet that nourishes you. But if you’re a part of the Realm and Brokoli communities, you know that giving back to the planet can be so much more than just recycling or saying “no thank you” to a plastic straw at a coffee shop. You know that giving back to the planet can be something exciting, rewarding, fulfilling, and… fun!
Realm and Brokoli have been partners since October 2021, when we announced that Brokoli will be supporting Realm’s efforts to plant a tree in real life for every tree planted in the our metaverse. That idea is a core part of the regenerative life cycle of Realm. Growth in the metaverse = Growth in real life.
As you probably know already, Brokoli hosted their grand opening of the first ever Green NFT Store in London from April 22–24th. There were sustainable clothing and accessories for sale, live music performances, a series of panels from industry leaders (including Realm!), free drinks, and more!
To celebrate our growing partnership, the grand opening of Brokoli’s Green NFT Store, and of course, the planet Earth, Realm and Brokoli would like to introduce our Arbour Day Staking Event!
- Today we opened a staking pool for $REALM.
- $REALM token holders can stake tokens to receive limited edition Realm x Brokoli NFTrees (tree NFTS) powered by Carico.
- You must stake at least 900 $REALM to be eligible, staking pool can be found on Unicrypt at: https://app.unicrypt.network/chain/bsc/farm/0xB0044C2318545a0504388D183760525456150EAF
- There will be 3 tiers of Trees: the longer you stake, the higher the tier of NFT that you will receive.
- Tier 3: Sapling NFTree. You stake for 10–29 days, and 1 tree will be planted on your behalf.
- Tier 2: Young NFTree. You stake for 30–59 days, and 5 trees will be planted on your behalf.
- Tier 1: Mature (Fruit Bearing) NFTree. You stake for 60 days or more, and 20 trees will be planted on your behalf. The fruit from these mature trees will give you an extra boost as compared to their younger counterparts.
- There are a LIMITED number of these NFTrees, only 1,600, and thus a limited number of people who can enter the pool.
- Your Coffee NFTrees will be plantable in the metaverse inside Brokoli’s realm!
- Fruit from these Coffee Trees will boost your avatar’s speed for a short duration in Realm! How’s that for utility?
- On July 4th, 2022, we will take a snapshot of the staking contract and airdrop NFTs to all the participants according to their earned level of rewards!
- We aim to plant 33,333 Trees through this program, and many more in the future!
When engaging with any smart contract online, it is important to revoke the permissions you grant through Metamask or Trustbrowser for an extra layer of security. This will protect you in the extremely unlikely scenario of a hack. There are several ways to revoke your permissions, including interacting directly with the contract, or using a tool such as https://bscscan.com/tokenapprovalchecker.
The IRL tree planting will be made possible by our partners at Brokoli, Eden Reforestation Projects, Harlem Grown, and Carico. These trees will be nourished for years to come, creating jobs, restoring precious ecosystems, and fueling the grand cycle of life!
About Eden Reforestation
Eden Reforestation works with local communities to restore forests on a massive scale, thereby creating jobs, protecting ecosystems, and helping mitigate climate change.
They have planted over 600 million trees in 10 countries, employing over 11,500 people along the way.
Learn more at https://www.edenprojects.org/
About Harlem Grown
Harlem Grown works to inspire youth to lead healthy and ambitious lives through mentorship and hands-on education in urban farming, sustainability, and nutrition in the heart of NYC.
Learn more at https://www.harlemgrown.org/
Carico is a coffee company based out of the Mount Elgon region of Uganda — home to one of the rarest and most precious ecosystems on the planet. This region contains 142 species on the The International Union for Conservation of Nature’s Red List of Threatened Species (IUCN), including 5% of the worlds endangered mountain Gorillas. Carico supports cooperatives of small holder farmers to sustain and regenerate these essential ecosystems through the global distribution of the specialty coffee beans grown holistically in this rare environment.
About Brokoli Network
Brokoli is an impact-to-earn NFT metaverse where climate impact makes you money.
Your DeFi transactions on Brokoli plant NFT Trees: a tradable asset that earns passive income.
Brokoli’s core: Environmentally friendly gateway into the most popular DEXs and dApps.
API: Any blockchain platform (centralized or decentralized) can implement our API to allow users to opt-in to a small climate fee that offsets their transaction’s footprint.
Digital Forest / Brokoli Impact Credits: Users receive NFTs based on trees they have funded the planting of by using our products and completing daily quests. Digital NFT forests will be tradable as Brokoli Impact Credits: Corporate Social Responsibility standard loosely pegged to real forests and purchased by corporate partners.
Be sure to check out Brokoli local communities:
Realm is an NFT play-to-earn Metaverse that allows gamers, players, and artists to create their own personalized NFT microverse. Creators can combine music, art, and games into their realms. Whole living worlds can be minted as an ERC-1155 NFT and traded on the OpenSea Marketplace. Alternatively, players can discover, trade, collect and view NFTs in the environments and experiences their creators imagined.