Get ready to stake! Round 1 of our Land Mining starts Tuesday, October 5th, 2021 at 3pm UTC.
Round 1 of our land mining is ready to go, are you ready to stake? Below is a recap from our Land Mining Event Guide of all the information you need to participate in land sale.
This is our first-ever land sale. To limit opportunities for arbitrage bots, we are going to enable both BSC and ETH holders to stake land and farming will be divided equally between the two chains. Miners will be able to stake $REALM and mine Realm Shards (sREALM) to purchase land. Land will be divided equally between the two chains and will be first come, first served.
Land Mining Round 1 Opens
Realm will sell land in four initial rounds, with the price of each parcel increasing roughly 15% each round to reward early adopters.
Key Information and How To Stake Realm and Buy Land
- The first round of Realm staking and the land sale starts Tuesday, October 5th, 2021 at 3pm UTC.
- We will hold four land sales over the coming weeks. The first round will begin next week.
- Tier prices are in sREALM plus USDT cost.
- The price of land will increase by roughly 15% each round.
- Realm land can be traded like any other NFT. You can buy land in the Realm Metaverse, and trade or sell if for $REALM, and on other platforms.
- The sale will be available on two chains to make it fair for holders on both chains: 50% on BSC and 50% on ETH.
- Tokens will be locked for 14 days from the day you start staking.
- Staking works like this: From the 24 hours you start to stake $REALM, you will get 1 sREALM. The longer you stake, the more sREALM you will get.
- Land is first come, first served. Once you’ve mined enough sREALM, you can immediately buy your land with the correct amount of USDT.
- $REALM BSC holders stake in the BSC pool. $REALM ETH holders stake in the ETH pool.
- At this time, there is no bridge for BSC to ETH for sREALM. There will be another round for you to use your sREALM on BSC and ETH.
- The specific plot of land in your Tier is randomised.
- Land is limited to one per Tier per wallet.
- Land will be airdropped on Polygon once staking ends. Portal Mining NFTs can be purchased via the UI on the chain you stake on.
The Steps to Your Piece of The Metaverse
In order to buy land in the Metropolis, you need to collect enough sREALM to charge the Singularity and create a portal. The first round of the land sale will be a 14-day event, followed by another round of the same length. Land will be first come, first serve. The steps are:
- Stake $REALM tokens at https://www.realm.art/land.
- If you hold $REALM BSC, stake in the BSC pool. If you hold $REALM ETH, stake in the ETH pool. Tokens will be locked for 14 days from the day you start staking.
- For every $REALM you stake for 1 day you will get 1 sREALM. The longer you stake, the more sREALM you will get. For example: 100 $REALM for 10 days = 1000 sREALM.
- As soon as you have the minimum amount of sREALM you can pay the require sREALM and the USDT price for the land.
Price Levels for Round 1
Below are the prices levels we have set for round one of our land mining event. They are:
- 2 x Tier 2 plots each for 450,000 sREALM + $30,000 USDT
- 32 x Tier 3 plots each for 60,000 sREALM + $1,000 USDT
- 256 x Tier 4 plots each for 8,000 sREALM + $100 USDT
For example: If you want a Tier 4 plot, you could stake 800 $REALM for 10 days.
Gaming Strategies for Staking
Individuals can strategise based on the rules of the game. Let’s say you’re a BSC $REALM holder and want to buy some Tier 4 land, you can choose to:
- Stake 800 $REALM for 10 days = 8000 sREALM in 10 days = Tier 4 plot by mid-October.
- Stake 1000 $REALM for 8 days = 8000 sREALM in 8 days = Tier 4 plot by early October.
- Stake 2000 $REALM for 4 days = 8000 sREALM in 4 days = Tier 4 plot by early October.
- Stake 4000 $REALM for 2 days = 8000 sREALM in 2 days = Tier 4 plot by early October.
The Inclusive Metropolis Portal Mining Event Guide
We want to be inclusive in our approach to land in Realm. We’ve done our research, and we’ve seen how inaccessible and unfair buying and staking land can be for some players and creators. That’s not us. Here’s how we’re flipping the table.